Loved seeing all the amazing things you've been doing on bikes thís weekend! ❤️❤️❤️ Through July, This Girl Can has partnered with British Cycling to run a national campaign to try to encourage more women to ride bikes. I can't say too much at the moment, but you may see a familiar face on the campaign when it launches 😉. I became a Breeze champion to help inspire more women to just ride bikes. Not competitively, not with any particular aim in mind but just to have fun! I've created a series of rides in Nottingham to support the campaign aims, starting this Friday and suitable for absolute beginners. Would love women who may be a little anxious about riding their bikes to join me in a safe environment for some two wheeled fun. The rides are weekly on Fridays at 7pm from Attenborough Nature Centre until 2 August. Her Spirit is a way we can really deliver to real women who may be worried about taking these first steps. I know this changes lives. What's not to love? https://www.letsride.co.uk/rides/this-girl-can-easy-summer-breezing #OneInAMillion #ThisGirlCan #Breeze #HerSpirit #cycling

Posted by Cath at 2019-06-23 20:10:35 UTC