Hi everyone! Following on from Mel’s previous post I am delighted to hear from so many of you about group coaching for the swim part of your triathlon. I am based in Essex and have access to lakes, rivers, sea and a lido for open water coaching. With the London Triathlon in 7 weeks time it would be great to get a date where as many of you as possible can attend. With that in mind I can provide this group session for you at one of these locations on the dates below. Once I know what sort of numbers we are looking at we will probably go with the majority so please could you let me know what you would be able to attend Brightlingsea Lido Sessions are 6.30-7.30pm on Thursdays June 20th, July 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th Gosfield Lake Sessions are 6-7pm on Tuesdays June 18th, July 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd Or Sessions are 8-9am on Sundays June 30th, July 21st These are subject to change as my diary does get booked quickly but I am really excited to work with you all and help get you prepared for the open water. Thanks so much Vicky

Posted by Vicky Malmsjo (Her Spirit Swim Coach) at 2019-06-05 14:14:47 UTC