This week I featured on the Swim England website and incase you missed it here are my six top tips on how to achieve your own goals... 1. People - Surround yourself with positive people. The core value around Her Spirit is “Together we’ve got this”. This is so important and I call my friends my cheerleaders as they help me achieve my goals. 2. Positive mind-set – Always have a positive one as this enables you to embrace the day and every day. 3. Visualise – I am a big believer in this, think to yourself, what does it look like, smell like and sounds like and how does this make me feel? 4. Keep going, keep going, keep going - Don’t think about obstacles, just think about all of those opportunities ahead. Think how can I go around them or over them? 5. Challenges – Have many every year, it gives you the opportunity to meet new people and go to places you have never heard of 6. Enjoy what you do – If you do the other 5 tips this will come naturally. My goal is to inspire other people. I am a firm believer that we are all capable of achieving great things and that by having the right mind-set and believing in ourselves, anything is possible. I believe in you already...!

Posted by Vicky Malmsjo (Her Spirit Swim Coach) at 2019-05-17 19:00:17 UTC